Location: 100% Remote (Must reside in New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania)
– An exciting Outpatient Coding opportunity working directly for a hospital
– Review Outpatient charts and assign accurate codes for diagnoses and procedures
– Experience in Same Day Surgery(SDS), Emergency Department(ED) and/or Observation highly desired. Hospital leadership is open to training candidate in any areas of weakness but must be highly-skilled in at least one of specialties listed above.
– Communicates professionally with co-workers, management and hospital staff
– Ideal candidate will have experience working in Meditech(EHR) and 3M CAC(Encoder)
– Fully supportive environment interested in assisting and training you to become an even better Outpatient Coder!
– At least 1 year of hands-on Outpatient Coding experience
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Coding credential required
– Willingness to complete an Outpatient Coding Assessment
– Vaccine Required
– Must have a legal mailing address in NY, NJ or PA
– 100% Remote
– No relocation required
– Excellent full benefits package offered including PTO, Holiday pay, tuition assistance and 401k match