NO VACCINE REQUIRED!
Location: 100% Remote
– Review Inpatient charts and assign accurate codes for diagnoses and procedures
– Communicates professionally with co-workers, management and hospital staff
– At least 2 years of current Inpatient Coding experience
– RHIA, RHIT, CCS or CPC (with relevant IP Coding experience)
– Willingness to complete an Inpatient Coding Assessment
– VACCINE NOT REQUIRED!
– 100% Remote
– No relocation required
– Paid Time Off: 2 weeks PTO, 6 paid Holidays, Paid volunteer time off
– Full benefits: Medical(United Healthcare), Dental, Vision, 401k Savings Plan, Long-term Disability, Company Paid- Short-term Disability Insurance, Company Paid- Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, AAPC/AHIMA dues compensation & 20+ free CEU hours provided annually