NO VACCINE REQUIRED
Salary: $100k-150k+ base plus 8% targeted bonus
Location: Remote from most States
– An exciting opportunity for an HIM professional desiring to work in a newly created leadership support role for a large health system
– This role will require a unique blend of coding management, tech savviness and customer service knowledge
– Experience in creative and innovative solutions that have been implemented to address challenges in vendor management, systems administration, reporting and DNFC management. Ability to share prior examples of success in these areas is critical.
– The position will work with the corporate coding leadership team of the entire health system to ensure everyone has the information and resources they need
– Candidates must be confident and experienced in each of the following areas:
• Systems: EPIC & 3M 360 CAC. Assist from a technological HIM perspective with project management, updates, upgrades, deployment, workflow and optimization.
• Reporting: Provide productivity, accuracy, dashboards and all other reporting needs to other members of the corporate coding leadership team of the health system.
• Resource Management: Work with coding vendors to obtain and distribute coding talent to areas of need throughout the health system.
• DNFC (Discharge Not Finally Coded): Play an integral role in expediting a reduction in DNFC through efficient productivity and be responsible for reporting DNFC and its progress to leadership.
– Position will report to the Corporate Executive Coding Director
– Currently this position has about 10 FTE’s reporting through a manager. Overall team size will increase over time. The team consists of a business analyst, coding support specialists, systems access specialists and clerical support staff.
– Someone passionate in planning and operational direction of coding & support will succeed in this opportunity
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Prior EPIC/3M 360 CAC experience including system updates/upgrades. Work with and communicate to the internal team of EPIC Analyst’s as the HIM point person.
– Open to very limited travel, maybe once or twice a year if at all
– Although this position technically doesn’t require a credential it’s highly likely well-qualified candidates will have AHIMA/HIM credentials
– Ideally 5+ years of Supervisory/Management experience overseeing coding teams
– At least 5 years of HIM support, reporting, application management and coding operations experience in an acute care environment
– Employer is unable to hire from the following locations: Colorado, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio & Pennsylvania
– This is a unique HIM opportunity that doesn’t come along often!
– $100k-150k+ base plus 8% targeted bonus
– Potential sign-on bonus for a well-qualified candidate
– Entire interview process will very likely be completed remotely through multiple video interviews
– A great opportunity for a dynamic HIM leader interested in being a part of building one of the best coding teams in the world!
– Full-time, stable, permanent opportunity working directly for a large health system with substantial resources
– Great benefits!