NO VACCINE REQUIRED
Location: 100% Remote
– An exciting Inpatient Coding/Auditing opportunity working for one of the most prestigious Academic Teaching Hospitals in the Country
– If you enjoy Coding and Auditing complex cases for a Level 1 Trauma Center, this is your dream job!
– Time will be spent evenly between Coding and Auditing/Validation
– Communicates professionally with co-workers, management and hospital staff
– If you feel you’re an elite Inpatient Coder/Auditor, then please feel free to apply
– At least 3 years of Inpatient Coding/Auditing/Validation experience with a large Trauma/Academic Hospital
– RHIA, RHIT and/or CCS
– Maintain DRG accuracy at or above 95%
– Willingness to complete an Inpatient Coding Assessment
– Prior experience working in 3M highly desired
– 28 days of total PTO per year
– 100% Remote
– No relocation required
– NO VACCINE REQUIRED!