Location: Onsite on the West Coast of Florida
– An exciting opportunity for an HIM Supervisor/Manager/Assistant Director/Director to work in an important corporate leadership role for a growing health system
– Operational accountability for the daily activities of the HIM Department across multiple facilities
– Lead 4 direct reports with indirect oversight of a team of 50 FTE’s
– Manager should embrace technology and have previous experience going through an implementation/go-live
– This position will report to and work directly with the HIM Director who oversees the Health System
– Seeking an HIM professional who is a people manager that leads with “boots on the ground”
– An HIM professional who is vested and dedicated to improving the Corporate HIM Department will do well in this role
– Bachelor Degree
– RHIA or RHIT
– 5+ years of supervisory/management experience
– Willing to work onsite daily and live within an hour commute of the health system
– Previous multi-site facility experience is preferred
– This is a unique Corporate HIM Operations Manager position that doesn’t come along often!
– It’s a full-time, full-benefit, stable long-term opportunity!
– Provides the ability to live in a beautiful and highly desirable area!
– This innovative Health System is people driven and has a wonderful culture!
– Relocation assistance potentially available for ideal candidate