Salary: Let us know what it will take to attract you!
Location: Up to 70% onsite on the West Coast of Florida
– Provide functional support for the technical and operational implementation of Hyland Onbase throughout the Health System
– Responsible for understanding the application including designing, building and configuring the application
– Works closely with the HIM Department and project participants on best practices and optimization
– Coordinates with Information System teams to make appropriate business and application integration decisions
– Ensures on-time project deliverables by effectively coordinating, influencing and organizing resources on project teams
– Must understand and communicate how enterprise IT solutions support and impact multiple business and clinical processes
– Leads project related tasks with HIM Leaders and HIM Workgroups
– Will report to Project Manager, Program Manager and HIM Director
– Willingness to work onsite up to 70% of the time and be available to be onsite when needed
– Waiting for confirmation but highly likely vaccination will be required since you will be working onsite at a hospital
– Health System is open to hiring a contract consultant/independent contractor or even creating a full-time position for an ideal candidate if that’s more desirable to you!
– Unique opportunity for an HIM Hyland Onbase Consultant to gain additional implementation and operational experience
– Provides the ability to live in a beautiful and highly desirable area!
– This innovative Health System is people driven and has a wonderful culture!
– Let me know what it will take financially to attract you!