Location: Onsite on the West Coast of Florida
– An exciting opportunity for an HIM Manager to work in an important leadership role for a growing health system
– This leader will be responsible for managing the systems, staff (currently 7 FTE’s but increasing) to accomplish record pick, scanning, birth certificate completion, release of information (ROI) and HIM customer service for a 150+ bed hospital (facility will likely double in size in the next 3-5 years)
– Ideal leader will embrace technology, have the ability to multi-task and drive the decision-making process
– This position will report to and work directly with the HIM Director who oversees the Health System
– Assists HIM Director with departmental budget and fiscal management
– Previous experience working in and/or implementing Hyland OnBase software desired
– Associate’s Degree in HIM or HIT (Bachelor Degree preferred)
– RHIA or RHIT
– 3+ years of supervisory experience leading a similarly sized team in document imaging and ROI
– COVID Vaccine required since this is an onsite position at a hospital
– This is a unique HIM Operations Manager position that doesn’t come along often!
– It’s a full-time, full-benefit, long-term opportunity with growth potential!
– Provides the ability to live in a beautiful and highly desirable area!
– This innovative Health System is people driven and has a wonderful culture!
– Relocation assistance potentially available for ideal candidate