Location: Onsite in Louisiana
– An exciting opportunity for an HIM Supervisor/Manager/Assistant Director/Director to work in an important leadership role during a critical time while the facility is implementing EPIC shortly
– Lead 6 direct Supervisor/Manager reports with indirect oversight of a team of over 50 FTE’s
– This is a big role where an experienced HIM Director will be able to assess, make changes and truly make a difference. Really an opportunity to mentor and give back talents acquired throughout your career.
– If you’re looking to make a lasting impact through your efforts, this could be a great opportunity for you to make improvements to an already established HIM Department
– Experience working with or leading the Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) team is preferred
– Bachelor Degree
– RHIA Credential
– 5+ years of progressive HIM Supervisory/Management experience
– Previous EPIC experience desired as the facility will be going live in EPIC in early 2024. Previous implementation experience would be a huge plus.
– This is a unique specialty HIM Director position that doesn’t come along often!
– It’s a full-time, full-benefit (which are excellent), stable long-term opportunity working directly for a facility
– The HIM Department is fully supported by leadership
– COVID Vaccine not required
– Relocation assistance potentially available for ideal candidate