Location: Onsite on the West Coast of Florida
– An exciting opportunity for an experienced HIM Coding Manager to work in an important leadership role for a growing health system
– Candidate should be a working manager and will supervise a coding staff of approximately 40 FTE’s across the following specialties; Inpatient, Outpatient, Ambulatory Surgery, ER, Observation, Rehab, Ancillary, Clinic and Recurring’s
– The Coding Manager should be “boots on the ground”, possessing a hands-on coding skillset to code encounters when the need arises and be able to complete quality reviews to assist coders
– This role is supported by multiple Coding Operations Coordinators and works closely with the Coding Quality Supervisor
– Opportunity for growth into an executive leadership role within the health system potentially as a Director of Coding at the Corporate level
– Ideal leader will embrace technology, have the ability to multi-task and drive the decision-making process
– This position will report to and work directly with the HIM Director who oversees the Health System
– Previous experience working in and/or implementing Hyland OnBase software desired
– Bachelor’s Degree in HIM or HIT
– RHIA and/or RHIT preferred
– 3+ years of management experience leading a similarly sized team across multiple specialties
– Previous experience working with Solarity and/or TruCode highly desired
– COVID Vaccine required since this is an onsite position at a hospital
– This is a unique HIM Coding Manager position that doesn’t come along often!
– It’s a full-time, full-benefit, long-term opportunity with growth potential!
– Provides the ability to live in a beautiful and highly desirable area!
– This innovative Health System is people driven and has a wonderful culture!
– Relocation assistance potentially available for ideal candidate