NO VACCINE REQUIRED
Salary: $100k-160k base plus 8% targeted bonus
Location: Remote from most states
– An exciting opportunity for an HIM professional desiring to work in a newly created leadership support role for a large health system
– This role will require a unique blend of coding management, tech savviness and customer service knowledge
– The position will work with the coding leadership team of the entire health system to ensure everyone has the information and resources they need
– Candidates must be confident and experienced in each of the following areas:
• Systems: EPIC & 3M 360 CAC. Assist from a technological HIM perspective with project management, updates, upgrades, deployment, workflow and optimization.
• Reporting: Provide productivity, accuracy, dashboards and all other reporting needs to other members of the corporate coding leadership team of the health system.
• Resource Management: Work with coding vendors to obtain and distribute coding talent to areas of need throughout the health system.
• DNFC (Discharge Not Finally Coded): Play an integral role in expediting a reduction in DNFC through efficient productivity and be responsible for reporting DNFC and its progress to leadership.
– Position will report to the Corporate Executive Coding Director
– Currently this position has about 10 FTE’s reporting through a manager. Overall team size will increase over time. The team consists of a business analyst, coding support specialists, systems access specialists and clerical support staff.
– Someone passionate in planning and operational direction of coding & support will succeed in this opportunity
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Prior EPIC/3M 360 CAC experience including system updates/upgrades. Work with and communicate to the internal team of EPIC Analyst’s as the HIM point person.
– Open to very limited travel, maybe once or twice a year if at all
– Although this position technically doesn’t require a credential it’s highly likely well-qualified candidates will have AHIMA/HIM credentials
– 5+ years of Supervisory/Management experience overseeing coding teams
– 10+ years of HIM support, reporting, application management and coding operations experience in an acute care environment
– This is a unique HIM opportunity that doesn’t come along often!
– $100k-160k base plus 8% targeted bonus
– Potential sign-on bonus for a well-qualified candidate
– Entire interview process will very likely be completed remotely through multiple video interviews
– A great opportunity for a dynamic HIM leader interested in being a part of building one of the best coding teams in the world!
– Full-time, stable, permanent opportunity working directly for a large health system with substantial resources
– Great benefits!