Location: Onsite on the West Coast of Florida
– An exciting opportunity for a Coding Educator to work in an important leadership role for a growing Health System
– No formal management responsibility
– This position will report to and work directly with the Coding Quality Supervisor of the Health System
– Ideal leader will embrace technology and be passionate about educating coding staff
– Associate’s Degree in HIM or HIT (Bachelor Degree preferred)
– RHIA or RHIT
– 3+ years of Coding Education experience
– Previous experience working with Solarity and/or TruCode highly desired
– COVID Vaccine required since this is an onsite position at a hospital
– This is a full-time, full-benefit, long-term opportunity!
– Provides the ability to live in a beautiful and highly desirable area!
– This innovative Health System is people driven and has a wonderful culture!
– Relocation assistance potentially available for ideal candidate