Job #: 1471903
Job Title: Remote DRG Validator
Specialties: DRG Auditors
Locations: Home-Based/Remote, AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Town / City: Remote
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Looking for the best DRG Auditors/Validators in the Country!
- Identify recovery opportunities for clients through validation reviews by examining the documentation to determine the accuracy of the DRG assignment
- Extremely confident in working Denials/Appeals
- Writes clear, accurate and concise rationales in support of findings
- RHIA or RHIT; and CCS required (Dual credentials required)
- Requires 5+ years of Inpatient DRG Validation experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Available to travel onsite for a week of training/onboarding in the Northeast
- Opportunity for growth into a leadership role
- Solid benefit package including medical benefits
- 15 days PTO (increases based on years of service), 8 paid Holidays and 1.5 days Floating Holiday's paid totaling 24.5 days PTO
- These aren't contract or temp to hire positions, H.I.M. Recruiters only represents what we feel are HIM Career opportunities and have been doing so for nearly 30 years! These are permanent positions working directly for a rapidly growing Organization.
- Job #1471903
Back to search page.